Someone explain the dipped critters to me

topofmurrayhill

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tis the season to be jolly......I do not know why lots of people buy several of my candles, but they do, God bless them....I don't get the dipped bear either, but there are people who can't stand my Victorian Beaded Lanpshades......like my son...he hates all of my stuff...LOL Donita

Like everybody I didn't get it either, but I recently sold out (only 3) at a craft show. You have to really sell hard, explain to the person buying what it is. Now I include a hang tag with instructions on the back.

This next and last craft show I'm just taking 2-3 again. Next year I'll be prepared.

the reason I'm using bears in the mix is because I'm running into more people who sell candles at craft shows & soap (which I don't make, just sell somebody else's soap). So I'm trying to break out of the norm, be a little different and it seems to be working.

One thing I notice: i won't buy anymore bears taller than 5" because they use up a ton of wax & FO. Baby bears for me in the future.