millcreek fragrances

I am planning on ordering some fragrances from millcreek, my plans include

berry creme brulee

caramel apple

and maybe

cozy home

spicy gingerbread

any other suggestions that I should not miss from here?

Thanks in advance for any comments. All are appreciated!

I also need some black candle dye, are millcreeks dyes good?

Edited by Prim-Beginnings
forgot to mention

I started ordering from Millcreek when they had like 10 scents...lol.

My favorite are:

Banana Nut Bread

Harvest Spice

Vanilla Hazelnut Mocha

Gardenia

Pineapple Paradise

Black Cherry (VERY STRONG)

Blueberry Muffin

Pomegranate & Citrus

Sweet Pea & Me

Kudzu

Mulberry Wine

Peanutbutter Crunch (this is one I just got and I think it is great).

Those are actually just a few but regular scents I order and won't go somewhere else to get.

I have never used their dye, I actually get mine from C&S or Candle Soylutions.

Edited by BeckyW
forgot a scent.

I bought their dyes, and while the dyes may be great, I hate their bottles!! They use plastic flip-top bottles, and mine were a mess within a week. I'm talking I can't touch them without getting dye all over me. My favorite dyes are Lonestar's and Cierra's, and they use glass bottles with an eye dropper. Soooo much neater and less waste!

As for the FO, I have tried Cozy Home and Gingerbread in my soy-blend melts, and they were both pretty good.

I did not have any luck with the Sweet Pea & Me that everyone else here seems to love. It smelled great cold, but had very weak hot throw in my wax. Maybe just my blend was not compatible?

I looove:

Vanilla Hazelnut Mocha

Oatmeal Raisin Cookie

Cinnamon Stick

Sweet Orange & Chili Pepper

Lavender Vanilla

These were all used in parasoy melts. Hth!

Bird of paradise

zen

lilac breeze

banana nut bread

cozy home

sweet orange & chili pepper

seaside

high cotton

clothesline fresh

pink sugar type

grandma's kitchen

tulip

berry creme brulee--same as cs's wildberry mousse

warm vanilla sugar -this is not a dupe & sure needs to be renamed, it's fruity, & super strong. Smells nothing like bbw's wvs.

extreme vanilla same as cs's very vanilla

pumpkin souffle--same as cs's or a tad stronger.

cinn/vanilla

bergamot & coriander

caramel nut cluster--smells just like the old snowtop oil.

monkey farts

butt-naked

cantaloupe lily

apricot sorbet

cinnamon sticks

black cherry

harvest spice

wedding day

cool cucumber & melon

I know there are more, but can't think of them at the moment.

Oooh.. what does the zen smell like carol k?

Well it's fruity. I can't tell if it's mango or guava. The cold throw to me is kinda weak at first, but you keep smelling it & it comes alive. Wow, that's makes alot of sense doesn't it. The hot throw is great.

The birds of paradise is awesome.

Another I'd add is the chamomile and musk melon. Super throw!

That's the one I couldn't think of. Love it.

Berry Creme Brulee is very good, one of my favs, haven't tried the others,

but I have tried these, all great IMO

birthday cake

sweet orange abd chili pepper

hillbilly homebrew

magenta nectar

nutter rum crunch

morning dew

carmel nut cluster

mulled cider

passionate kisses

pear and berries

fresh cut grass

honeysuckle vine

Does everyone else think berry creme brulee is same as CS wildberry mousse? I ask this because I already have a large bottle of wildberry mousse and berry creme brulee was the main reason I picked millcreek to order from this time!

What about cozy home smelling like CS cranberry marmalade and cinnamon vanilla smelling like CS strudel & spice?

oooh! This is hard! Maybe I should try elements for aroma haven or fragrance oil haven, or ICS this time around. Wow, can someone point me in a direction or should I pick one with my eyes closed? I love sweet food fruity fattening scents. Been to BCN, NG, CS, BCS, KY, Bramble Berry, Candle Chem (won't go there any more), ... I think that's it so far.

I was settling on these from millcreek until I found the similar scents from CS post. I like them, just already have them.

warm vanilla sugar

hillbilly homebrew

mulled cider

banana nut bread

cozy home

grandmas kitchen

cinnamon vanilla

harvest spice

vanilla hazelnut mocha (hesitant, I havene't found many nutty or buttery scents that don't smell like burnt popcorn to me)

kudzu

christmas eve

berry creme brulee

debated the sweet orange & chili pepper, and butt naked

Edited by Prim-Beginnings
forgot to add

vanilla hazelnut mocha (hesitant, I havene't found many nutty or buttery scents that don't smell like burnt popcorn to me)

I have used the Vanilla Hazelnut Mocha for years and it is a favorite of my customers. The sweet orange & chili pepper I think is a really sweet orange, I myself don't smell the chili pepper, and butt naked is very strong!

If anything on the VHazelnut, get a small one to try it, then you aren't stuck with it...

Does everyone else think berry creme brulee is same as CS wildberry mousse? I ask this because I already have a large bottle of wildberry mousse and berry creme brulee was the main reason I picked millcreek to order from this time!

What about cozy home smelling like CS cranberry marmalade and cinnamon vanilla smelling like CS strudel & spice?

oooh! This is hard! Maybe I should try elements for aroma haven or fragrance oil haven, or ICS this time around. Wow, can someone point me in a direction or should I pick one with my eyes closed? I love sweet food fruity fattening scents. Been to BCN, NG, CS, BCS, KY, Bramble Berry, Candle Chem (won't go there any more), ... I think that's it so far.

I was settling on these from millcreek until I found the similar scents from CS post. I like them, just already have them.

warm vanilla sugar--very strong.

hillbilly homebrew-

mulled cider--a great mulled cider

banana nut bread--it's awesome, smells like you have a loaf in the oven.

cozy home--apple strudel type of scent. Very different then cs's strudel & spice. At least to my nose.

grandmas kitchen--like dutch apple pie, but stronger

cinnamon vanilla--awesome blend of the two.

harvest spice--nice & spicy.

Smells like vanilla hazelnut coffee. It's very strong.

kudzu

christmas eve--smells like strawberrry creme to me.

berry creme brulee

I agree the sweet orange & chili pepper smells like sunshine warmed sweet oranges to me. I don't detect any chili pepper.

Butt-naked has alot of cherry in it. It's not a black cherry smell, more like a marischino (sp) cherry smell. At least to my nose.

I think they are very similar. I thougth the millcreek berry creme brulee has a little stronger hot throw though.