.99 votives

Hmmm ... you probably don't want to know where they get their supplies from!! LOL Wonder if they're making them, or re-selling? I've seen 2oz votives at a salvage sale (freight company) for .25, so they might have a source like that. It sucks when people undersell the market, but you usually get what you pay for.

Susan.

I think I saw that for a Ohio craigslist.$.99 votives.

If you are in MI they may be advertising everywhere. I know in Ohio candles don't sell as high as other places/states. In Ohio probably $.99 is about all you would get for a votive. I sell tarts $1.00 for a package of 2. I don't make votives but do the flower pot ones.The easy way.

LynnS

Hmmm ... you probably don't want to know where they get their supplies from!! LOL Wonder if they're making them, or re-selling? I've seen 2oz votives at a salvage sale (freight company) for .25, so they might have a source like that. It sucks when people undersell the market, but you usually get what you pay for.

Susan.

Okay, you covered most of the points I was going to say and said it in fewer words. ^--- what she said. :)