Kind of bummed out abuot my CS samples

aviator girl

I just got my CS samples in and one of the bottles had a loose top so half the bottle leaked out and I can't smell anything but that FO when I try to smell them!:shocked2:

The true test is the wax test anyway. I was just excited to smell. I think I have determined that I am already not a fan of the sunwashed linen.:laugh2:

From what I could smell though I already think I am going to like the Strudel and Spice and the white tea and berries. I think the sage and pomegrante smells a little different and fun too.

The White Tea & Berries has been my biggest seller of the last 6 months and I only introduced it in the beginning of February! So you might have a winner there :) I actually like the Sunwashed Linen, although I don't sell it, just made it to fulfill a request by my mom. CS has a ton of good scents; I've loved everything I've gotten from them. They have the best price I've found on 4627 so I'm always ordering from there. I love how you can get a free sample FO every time. Sorry to hear about your leaking bottle though!

I love all 4 of the CS oils you got.

I would call them and tell them about the loose lid. CS's CS has been great for me! I can't even tell you how many bottles of FO I have purchased from them, and never had a leak. Maybe they have a new person that needs to be trained better, or something like that.

You all have me excited now. I am waiting for an order of wax to come in with a sample of the White Tea & Berries. Now I can't wait for Tuesday to get here to check it out. The sage & pomegranate sounds interesting too. I may need to get that and the green tea & lemongrass to try at my summer farmer's markets.

Glad to hear you guys like them. I have oredred a ton of samples from companies in the past and never had a problem so I am sure it's just a random thing. I can't wait to play around with what I purchased! The sunwashed linen probably isn't bad it just kind of overwhelmed the package and was intense! I received a few more so I'll post my thoughts on here after I play around with them this weekend. I want to try the Green tea and lemongrass now myself. :rolleyes2

Glad to know the white tea and berries has done so well because I really like it so far.:cheesy2: