SLSA and dishwashers DON"T mix!!!!!!

Glowlite

OMG if I had my card for my camera you all would be LYAO.

Last night I made bubble bombs and rinsed off (or so I thought) all my bowls and other stuff to put in the dishwasher this morning. Well I loaded it and sat down to package stuff when I started to hear this really weird noise coming from the kitchen. I thought crap my dishwasher is breaking and that darn thing is brand new. Well I walk in to my kitchen to find the entire sink and counter... floor almost to the ceiling filled with BUBBLES. I felt like I was in an episode of I Love Lucy. Now I have a huge mess to clean up. It came up both sides of the sink out the top and bottom of the dishwasher. I have never seen so many bubble in my life.

Well I guess this will push me to finally go buy a new card for my camera. :rolleyes2

I hate missing these funny moments.

We had a similar experience on a smaller bubble scale. DD played in the dish soap and it was on dishes before I loaded. DON'T EVER SUB DISH SOAP FOR DISH WASHER SOAP. LOL Should have seen DD'S face. Had her "clean" it up:yay: That's about 2 years ago and she still gets mad if I hold up the bottle of dish soap with a sly smile on my face. AHH yhat's how memories are made:cheesy2: