Nature's Garden - Body Safe - Easy search???

angel629c

I am looking to buy some FOs from Nature's Garden. How can you easily identify which oils are body safe? On the Apple Cinnamon FO, there is a small notation that it is body safe, and I know I can also check to see if there is a 0% Max use under the bath and body information. Just wondering if there is an easier way to identify these body safe fragrances in a search on their site? I am looking to use it mostly for melt & pour soaps, but I like to buy oils that can be both candle and body safe, so I don't have to think twice about it. Any quick search, instead of clicking on each description? Any help would be wonderful. :)

I love NG fo's and the fact that you can read reviews which really helps in making a decision. They also list if vanilla is present which really helps out a lot in B&B applications. I have only gotten a few I didn't care for but that's probably just personal preference. Have fun ordering...I do!

Karen