a wish for my very ill son

I have a very special request. My oldest son, Paul, is in the Navy in Norfolk, Virginia. He has been diagnosed with cirrhosis of the liver and is on a waiting list for a new liver. In the meantime, he is in and out of the hospital with jaundice and having his blood purified which is very painful and exhausting. When I first started making candles, I used a lot of the plastic two-piece molds from Pourette. One was a 9 1/2" tall cross mold. When I moved back to Arizona from Kansas, I sold all of my plastic molds. Does anyone have this mold, and if they do, could they please make me a white cross for my son. And send it to me and I will send it on to him. Time is of the essence. The cost doesn't matter. His wish does.

progress.gifedit.gif

quote.gif

• 4 weeks later...
I have a very special request. My oldest son, Paul, is in the Navy in Norfolk, Virginia. He has been diagnosed with cirrhosis of the liver and is on a waiting list for a new liver. In the meantime, he is in and out of the hospital with jaundice and having his blood purified which is very painful and exhausting. When I first started making candles, I used a lot of the plastic two-piece molds from Pourette. One was a 9 1/2" tall cross mold. When I moved back to Arizona from Kansas, I sold all of my plastic molds. Does anyone have this mold, and if they do, could they please make me a white cross for my son. And send it to me and I will send it on to him. Time is of the essence. The cost doesn't matter. His wish does.

progress.gifedit.gif

quote.gif

Hope you found your mold or candle! Your son and you will be in my prayers!

Have you looked at candy molds? I know I've seen the two piece molds that you make a solid chocolate cross with. With it being close to Easter, I'll bet you could find something there. Do you have a cake decorating or candy making store near you? Best of luck to you and your son. My prayers are with you and your family.