Ics?

kssoaper

I was looking for a recommendation for a good coffee fragrance and I see a good review for ICS..... can someone please tell me who that is,, this much if can figure out ???? Candle Supply :tiptoe: Thanks!!!

Indiana Candle Supply...there is an abreviation key above in red. That was what you were asking?

:)kyme

I use ICS's Coffee in soy.. The throw is phenomenal IMO..

I have not tried peaks, so I can not compare it to them,

but I tried many others and ICS is the only one that threw strong in soy..

I give it a 10 out of 10!! :cheesy2:

Here is the link to the site, but for some reason, her page will not load right now..????

http://candlesupplys.us/

www.IndianaCandleSupplies.com

Honestly, I cannot give you an opinion about which scent is best. Just keep in mind though that ICS discontinues their scents too much. They had an amazing Wild Cherry fo and it is gone. They had many awesome scents over their years and they are all gone. They change constantly which in my opinion is a PITA. I know that scents have to change from time to time, but I do have my staples as everyone does and I like consistency.

Honestly, I cannot give you an opinion about which scent is best. Just keep in mind though that ICS discontinues their scents too much. They had an amazing Wild Cherry fo and it is gone. They had many awesome scents over their years and they are all gone. They change constantly which in my opinion is a PITA. I know that scents have to change from time to time, but I do have my staples as everyone does and I like consistency.

Yes.. I noticed she does do that often.. Which scares me...:shocked2:

I only get a handful of FO from her. Coffee is one of them.

But she has had the coffee FO for about 5 years that I am aware of..

So hopefully it is a keeper!! :cheesy2:

Yes.. I noticed she does do that often.. Which scares me...:shocked2:

I only get a handful of FO from her. Coffee is one of them.

But she has had the coffee FO for about 5 years that I am aware of..

So hopefully it is a keeper!! :cheesy2:

ICS does keep a few- like vanilla smoothie. But I KNOW what you mean about it scaring you. There is nothing worse than having an awesome scent that is selling like crazy, only to find it discontinued and no place has one like it. I do not like having to explain anything to customers. I just want to give them what they want.

On another note, glad that you were able to choose a coffee scent kssoaper!