what's the average a tart lasts?

What is the approxiamte lenght of time a 1 oz tart throws off scent? I drop them into a little jar & heat 'em on an electric warmer and have done so for years. But it seems that they lose their scent quicker now-a-days. I use j223 (if I make 4 oz wickless) and a votive wax when I use the 1 oz mold.

Thanks all!

It really depends on how strong the scent is. I have some tarts that last 8-10 hours and a few that will last for about six. I think it also depends on how hot your burner gets. If it's super hot, I would think that it would burn off the scent more quickly. If I can't get at least 8 hours out it I usually won't make them using that scent again.

I've been using 1343 and also Peak's staight paraffin and like Carrie, get good throw for a couple days (burn 4-5 hrs daily) At the moment, I have a Peak's paraffin tart on the warmer (Cornucopia) and it has been there for 4 days and still going strong (20+ hrs) -- but this is, of course, a miracle tart:cool2: