Crochet Projects

DeAnna_EC

my bumble bee and flower, the flower is stuffed and then on the bottom are glass rocks so its weighed down, i use it as a paper weight on my desk

post-9415-139458461396_thumb.jpg

My goldfish and bubble - also weighted so it can be used on a desk or just to put somewhere - this is the first pattern i ever created *proud of self*

[attach]18563[/attach]

Ms Hippo with a flower on her ear - i just love her, im making her a pond with a tree

[attach]18564[/attach]

post-9415-139458461394_thumb.jpg

post-9415-139458461413_thumb.jpg

post-9415-139458461414_thumb.jpg

Those are too cute! I wish I could crochet but my tension is all over the place. :embarasse I just haven't found a way that feels comfortable to hold the hook! I made a washcloth but it started out really loose and then went to nice even stitches! LOL For now I'll stick to my loom knitting. :)

i love loom knitting too, i think i have every loom you can think of, its really fun and easy.

im working on my first Doll, hopefully she turns out.

Im starting to micro crochet too (i need stronger glasses) its when you crochet with embroidery floss. Everything turns out miniature.

They are so cute..... I sure wish I could crochet, I have tried several times and just couldn't get it right. My mom sat with me and tried to teach me I was all thumbs and we got to laughing so hard...she made it look so easy but it wasn't for me. Love your work :cheesy2:

• 4 weeks later...