Confused about colorants

msalex28a

I've been checking out TKB's colors. Wow they are cheap and have lots to offer. I'm real excited that they have non-bleeding. I will start to be making both white and clear MP. How will I know which colors I choose will stay clear in in the clear base? Do all the non-bleeding stay clear or turn cloudy?

I have been using soapylove's jewelry box crystal clear colorants from brambleberry in my clear m&p and they work really well. Its a 5 pack that comes with turquoise blue, fiery fuchsia, ruby red, sunshine yellow and sparkle dust(glitter) for about $10. I mix the colors and you dont need much jus a couple of drops. Hope this helps.

Sheli

I originally bought my first batch of soap colorants from C&S. They have a very nice sample pack of liquid colors in easy to use squeeze bottles.

I have also used TKBs POP colors and love them for both soap and lip balms. I wish that I had known about TKB before. I would have gotten a sample pack of their non-bleeding liquid soap colorants.