Orange Fig Vanilla

samandkennasmom

Try CS Med. Fig with a little orange/vanilla.

What an interesting blend.......I think it would be very relaxing. A spa type scent.

I don't know of a good orange/vanilla. Maybe use a vanilla and add some type of orange. AH - has some great smelling orange type scents.

Let us know what you come up with:)

Hi

Thanks for the help!! I thought about mixing one up but have never used a fig scent. Wasn't sure about the orange either, I have only used a fresh squeezed orange a long time ago and not even sure where I got it from, so any thoughts on either one of the fig or orange scents that anyone tried and liked would be great. Do you guys think mixing equal parts of each?? Thanks so much!!

Hugs

Michele

Enchanted Lites is supposed to have an awesome Orange Vanilla.. I have not tried it yet but it is on my wish list. MCs Sweet Orange and Chili Pepper is awesome if you just want an orange with no vanilla.

I have no idea on the Fig...

Hope you get a great mix.:smiley2:

:yay:Hi All:)

I had a girl ask for this scent, has anyone ever heard of it? I never did but it sounds really good. Any thoughts or ideas would be great! TIA

Hugs

Michele :)

Did she get this idea from a certain company's product? If so then unless you can get ahold of that as an example to go by, and maybe a description too, anything you try to come up with is just a shot in the dark.

Hi,

A friend of a friend's had bought the soap and then got the spray on perfume. She didn't really have any idea who made it, just that she thought it sounded really nice so I might have a little edge that way...I have a ton of samples but of course, not a one of these three....thanks for the help!!

Hugs

Michele