Lastly, the heart

SatinDucky

Well to be honest, I don't like the chunks around the outside. Maybe if there were fewer of them, but the way it is looks like to much IMO. Also the angel looks like it's sitting on top, and I'm wondering if it's going to drown the wicks when it melts. I've made chunky top pillars that this happened to. Otherwise I like the idea, maybe put the angel in so it's more embedded? I think that'd be pretty.

Originally it was going to be a chunky. Only to discover that I had made no where near enough chunks. So I just finished outlining the edge. The angels head is on top, but most of her body is level with the surface. It was a slow sink though, so there's a crevice around her body. She was actually too large, because she didn't fit inbetwen the wicks like I had hoped. Her feet are nearly touching and her head is almost on the glass. But, once I'd set her on there, there was no way to remove her...lol. I really don't know if I like the look or not, it's just different ;) Tomorrow I'll see how it burns.

Based on what Lin had done last year I also use 3 51z wicks in the heart. Like heirloomoriginals said I spaced the wicks a little further apart. Would be intersting to see what it looked like with just the angel or with embeds that looked like clouds.