Black Tureen lids?

lsbennis

Just be sure if you need the lug or the CT (continuous thread) lid. I bought a jar from Fillmore but they didn't show the black lid but another jar with same diameter had the black lid so I thought it would fit and ordered. It didn't. When I called them they said the jar I got had to have the CT lid and they told me another jar, she said practically same that had the lug so ordered more jars and lids plus ordered the gold lid to go on jars I had ordered, cheaper than sending those jars back. Only ordered 2 dz so it wasn't to bad.

• 2 months later...

Candlelady: I actually called and talked to them about it a week or two ago and they said they have never had them in the 11 oz size. So weird. It seems like everyone that carries them has them in a couple of sizes but I have yet to find the 11 oz. Too bad because I have that jar down but really dislike the gold lid. Maybe someone will eventually bring it in if we ask enough! Thank you for the suggestion though!

Edited by aviator girl

• 1 year later...

I know it has been a little while since many of you posted you are looking for the 11oz tureen with black lids but I did want to let you know AAA Candle Supply will start caring them soon. They have been ordered from the manufacturer. AAA Candle Supply expects to receive them early September. To order call 972-205-1800.