What to call portion cup tarts?

countyline

I am going to try making some portion cup tarts to add to my clamshell line, or maybe just use as free gifts with purchase. Anyhoo, I am racking my brain trying to come up with what to call the little things. I kept thinking of things to do with shots, but I'm afraid that wouldn't go over very well in my um....older commmunity. Anyone have any clever ideas?

I am going to try making some portion cup tarts to add to my clamshell line, or maybe just use as free gifts with purchase. Anyhoo, I am racking my brain trying to come up with what to call the little things. I kept thinking of things to do with shots, but I'm afraid that wouldn't go over very well in my um....older commmunity. Anyone have any clever ideas?

melt drops

scent drops

aroma cups

Thanks, everyone! I had a show this weekend and gave them away free with a $10 purchase. I was still uninspired, so I just called them mini tart cups. No one had a clue what they were! I was kind of feeling them out to see how people reacted to them since they are cheaper to make than clamshells, but after that show, I don't know! People were glad to get something free, but no one bought them at $1 each! :confused: