Looking for a dupe of Lush Tramp

Lilismum

I have never had a chance to try Lush products, but I've come across enthusiastic fans of them on the 'net. Are the products really that good? The names might be cute but are they any more impressive than average? I might try a few samples of these FOs.

some love Lush, some it.

I love Lush. I like my soap better, but their scents ROCK and their products are fun and innovative. Yes, they are really expensive but since I'm willing to pay (and clearly so are others) I cannot say they are overpriced.

I will say that walking into a store can give you a bad impression of them - the scent overload is tremendous. But ordering online - well I love Lush.

Thanks for the suggestions, everyone. As far as I can tell, there's not a Tramp dupe in the collection. I am going to try a mixture of Patchouly, Oakmoss, and Sandalwood FO's with a little citrus and cedarwood essential oil and see how that comes out. It ought to be earthy if not resemble Tramp!