Pie anyone?

Bernadette

I've never posted a picture on here and thought I'd give it a try. This is part of a pie order going to England(sorry for the background...no time for staging!lol). The crust is fragranced pie crust, the filling is lemon cream, and the topping is whipped cream.

Lemoncreampie.jpg

Thanks, everyone.

Richard, it burns for 30 hours, very little runover. I send a blip with it that the remainder can be used in a tart burner. The filling on the cream pie slices is my own blend of paraffin and gel wax. Very creamy and easily sliced like real pie, plus, because of the gel in the formula, peels out of the tart warmer quite easily. I've found that novelty candles sell quite well, but I try to make sure that none of it goes to waste, which isn't always easy to do due to the irregular shapes. I do all kinds of pie slices, but most people don't want to burn them. That's why for my whole pies, I've made them forever pies. Someday when I have the time I'll post a picture of one so you can see how they work.

Thanks for all the kind comments, ladies! It means alot since I make these pie slices freehand using actual baking tools. It's funny, when I finished the one in the picture, I intentionally sat it on the kitchen counter, and when hubby came home, he went to the drawer and got a fork out. Lemon is his favorite. He was so disappointed when I told him it was a candle!:laugh2: