Sugar Cookie

Candlebuddy

Just wondering if anyone uses Sugar Cookie from Bluegrass and can give me their opinion on this fo. I'm always searching for a strong Sugar Cookie and this is one that I've never tested before.

I've been on a Bluegrass kick lately ... their Homemade Apple Pie is out of this world, and so is their Burnin Love Cinnamon. Now I'm wondering about their Sugar Cookie. Hope someone can help me. TIA.

Doesn't look like anyone uses Sugar Cookie from BG. :(

Oh well, I'm ordering a sample to test based on the quality of the other oils I've tested. So far, the only disappointment I've had is that their "Home for the Holidays" seems to need a 2 week cure ... that's too long for me.

I'm lovin' this supplier ... awesome oils as well customer service.

Candlebuddy, I am forever indebted to you. I looked up this Bluegrass Company and found that they are 1/2 hour away from me!

I wish I had known that a little earlier...would have saved me a bunch of shipping charges! In fact I have an order on the way to me now...but I had to have CS Pumpkin Souffle....love that one! And so do my friends.

I will be sure to check out Bluegrass fragrance oils..I've been looking for a good Apple Pie. None I've gotten so far have been quite what I'm looking for.

Wow, living that close could be dangerous ... I love Bluegrass! They have 2 really nice apple pies ... Homemade Apple Pie and Apple Pie Spice. The HAP does not have as much spice in it, but it is really nice. Strong cold & hot throw in 6006.

They also have 2 nice pumpkins ... Pumpkin Log and Pumpkin Pie Spice. Pumpkin Log is more of a bakery scent; PPS is spicey, like pumpkin pie filling.

I like CS's Pumpkin Souffle too, but sometimes it has a burnt note to my nose. I like mixing it with the Pumpkin Log or any bakery type pumpkin.

I just got The Candle Sources's Pumpkin Creme Brulee ... it's a really nice pumpkin scent. Not thick and heavy like Pumpkin Souffle, but not really a cakey type pumpkin either ... to me, it's a great combo of both types. I haven't burned it yet, but I'm hoping for the best with this fo. The price is awesome and The Candle Source has good customer service.

• 2 weeks later...

The new owners are doing an awesome job ... customer service is fantastic. No problem with fo being out of stock. You should give them a try; I'm really glad I did.

I did order the Sugar Cookie, but I have to say that I made a really stupid mistake. Long story short, I poured 50/50 BG Sugar Cookie and KY Birthday Cake. I liked it so much, that I'm going to continue using that combo ... I call it Frosted Vanilla Cookie or Frosted Sugar Cookie. Awesome cold & hot throw in 6006 at 6%.