Cheapest Supplier for Perfumer's Alcohol???

Donna-Do

Hey Jacquio what are the ingredients on your bottle?? SOS doesn't list them and I'm curious.

You need to send SOS an email. They respond pretty quick. I've only seen it there. I buy FO, EOs and some of my butters there.

I've only used vodka for home perfuming.

How much do you need?

Probably at least about a gallon of it...I have about 50 glass sprayer bottles from WSP, that I've had for about 3 years that I'm determined to use this holiday season. lol Thought they'd make good stocking stuffers.

I've got to stop ordering supplies and start using the stuff I've been "collecting" around here. lol

I usually use snowdrift but JS just started carrying it ...I'm sure it'll save me money on freight from JS.

Saw that and will probably get some to try but I'm afraid some of the sprays might come out cloudy. It has water in it and some FOs just won't mix well with bases like that. :sad2:

Probably at least about a gallon of it...I have about 50 glass sprayer bottles from WSP, that I've had for about 3 years that I'm determined to use this holiday season. lol Thought they'd make good stocking stuffers.

I've got to stop ordering supplies and start using the stuff I've been "collecting" around here. lol

Let me see if I can locate mine if you end up needing more