Where to get critters to dip?

Judy, USMC

Usually get my 6" (sitting) bears from First & Main. Have had them on order since late August and found out they are not due in until mid November. I've got 2 big Craft Fairs before they arrive. I'd prefer bears but may be forced into making other critters.

Would someone please share where you get your plush from?

Thanks!

Edited by Judy, USMC

I don't do bears and I was trying to find where I saw them but I can't. I went ahead and did a search on the web and I found these. Now this company has a $150 minimum order so you would have to order 85 bears but they are really cheap, plus they have a lot of different ones to choose from.

Just trying to help! I will keep trying to remember where I saw them. But meanwhile you can check these out.

http://www.plushinarush.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=135

I don't do bears and I was trying to find where I saw them but I can't. I went ahead and did a search on the web and I found these.

Thanks for going out of your way to help! I truly appreciate it. Found a couple of possibilities... but some of them can turn out really weird looking once you get them out of the wax and start working them. :rolleyes2

Still looking for recommendations.

I have also gotten them at Michaels or AC Moore. They have come out really cute and are a good quality plush. You can find them with the build a bear type clothing. The last time I was in the store I found some really cute bunnies on clearance that will make great bunnies for baby's room.

I've been having a hard time finding them too! I've had an order that was supposed to ship weeks ago and have heard nothing. Hopefully soon as it's getting down to crunch time for them. I've got a line on some shaggy haired bears...8 inches in total length that have worked well in the past...I'll keep you posted when I find out more.

I wish I could find shaggy haired rabbits, haven't even come across them online.

Thanks, Trappeur. BCNorth is sold out of the 7 1/2". I checked Bitter Creek South - they also have the 7 1/2" available under the air freshener section. I got some of them. Looking for smaller 6" (sitting).

I wish I could find shaggy haired rabbits, haven't even come across them online.

Saw a bunny in their closeout section. Hair isn't too shaggy, though.