Cutting air freshener stock and transferring image

Holly

I have been researching blank stock for air fresheners. I need just the sheets. I found where to get these but when I searched on here how to cut them, I found that they end up too hard to cut to look nice. I just want to cut small squares for samples. Can they be cut somehow to where they look nice? If it can't be done right, who carries just small plain squares or rectangles?

Also, how do you transfer a logo on to air freshener stock? I may decide to offer air fresheners in the future. I read somewhere, where someone transfers their logo but it did not say how.

Thanks for any help on this.

Not sure where to guide you to buy the full sheets but as far as putting your logo on them I have used iron transfers before when I bought the shaped cut outs. It worked OK but you need a bit of patience with your iron.

Thanks Brenda. I do know where to get the full sheets.....have to look it up again. But, since I have read that it is hard to cut to where it looks good, I was hoping maybe I could find a place where they have sample sizes. I will probably have to just go ahead and cut them and not worry if they do not look perfectly cut since they would be just for sniffer samples.

Regarding the transfer, I did find a place online where they stamp them for you but did not save it. :( I will have to search again when I am ready to do this. How do you get a iron-on transfer of your logo?

Thanks again.

~Holly

Edited by Holly

If you are just doing Squares or rectangles they are not that hard to cut and make them look nice. I am not sure what you call them but I use the arm cutter and mine looked very neat and clean. Then I ironed on images.

Thanks Vicky. I will look into the cutters. Do you iron on your logo? I am wondering how one gets their logo in iron ons. I won't bother with this with the samples...will put these in zip bags, but wondered for future air fresheners. Thanks again.

I've used both a Sizzix and the larger die cutter, The Big Shot, with pretty good luck. I've also used scrapbooking punches with some degree of success. That's probably the best way to get smaller shapes and they come in circles, squares, etc. That material is really thick and your hand can get kinda sore from either method. An Xacto knife is helpful to get it thru it all the way.

I've been wanting to experiment with the whole iron-on thing but have never gotten around to it. Any other tips or pointers on that would be great!!