What is wrong with these people?

NewOrleansLady

It is Oct right???? I'm pouring everything pumpkin.....cheescake, bread, creme brulee, patch, pie spice etc and what orders do I get.....mulberry, cotton blossoms, orange blossoms, oceans, magnolia, fresh linen!!! I have over 50 scents made up in jars in inventory right now and as usual everyone wants what I don't have made up!!!!! Unbelievable! But I am grateful for the orders!!!!!

LOL, I know here in New England summer came very late so many aren't ready to let it go just yet this year despite needing to run heat at night because it is getting so cold. It kinda stinks that they aren't taking what you already have made up but I am sure they will in the not too distant future. Enjoy the orders coming in!! Based on the ones I have been seeing and the shows I have done so far it looks like it could shape up to be a busy season.....*getdown*

Edited by mparadise
fix spelling

I have on line customers thinking fall but the craft show people want more florals this year than I've seen. Strange.

I did sell Pumpkin scents and Creme Brulee. Those were the 2 biggest sellers.But those florals were going fast. I will make more for my next show and I will probably bring them home.Wish we could read people's minds.

Something different every year for my customers at shows but my online customers stay pretty much with the same scents.

LynnS