Orange Vanilla?

countyline

I have never smelled the one from Carmen Candles. I think Willow Woods is suppose to have the one that is a dupe of Trapp candles, which I have never smelled either, but have heard it is supposed to be good. I have a customer who has requested this, and I have been meaning to order it. Candle Soylutions also carries an Orange Vanilla and in their description they said that it is the best one they have ever smelled. I am going to try theirs as well. HTH

Edited by Holly

I've used both WW and CandleSoylutions and they are both good throwers with no fuel smell.

Thanks, that is good to know! I have to place an order soon, so I will make sure to get it. Are they different from each other? Which one do you think smells the best?

Thanks, that is good to know! I have to place an order soon, so I will make sure to get it. Are they different from each other? Which one do you think smells the best?

It's been a while since I tested them and I don't have my notes handy. If I remember correctly there weren't big differences that I detected...just remember that neither had fuel, both threw well so I could order from either supplier.