Very small funnels for oil bottles

Holly

Would pipettes work for you? I use them to fill lip balm tubes or roller bottles. You can get them really small though.

Hi Jeana. :) I have never used them before but they may work. Do Bath and Body supply stores carry them? Some of my fragrance oil bottles have that other type of lid - the push down spout. The bottles have a wider neck and not sure where I would get the larger flip up spout lids (the skinny little spout that most oils bottles come with) that would fit the larger necked bottles. Thanks for the idea. :)

Edited by Holly

I was just looking at the 18 mm funnel on Elements and to me the spout does not look that big. Maybe the 18 mm is the measurement somewhere else on the funnel. It could be the measure of the mouth. I see that they have Pipettes.

Edited by Holly

P.S. I think what I will do is use a Pipette for the Olive oil and just use the lid on most my oils and then for the oils that do not have the right kind of lid, I can either use the Pipette or the funnel if the spout is the right size. I may be able to order a large plastic bottle with the flip lid to transfer my Olive oil. Either way, I guess.

I use the 5 oz. dixie cups. Just pour the oil in the cup and then squeeze it a bit to form a spout.

Thanks. For my testers, that is what I have been using. I have the plastic ones. Since I have only been making one at a time, I weigh the right amount of each type of oil in the cup and then hold the bottle when I pour it in - easy to knock the bottle over if it is on the weight machine and you try to pour the oil from the cup to weigh it as you pour. Once I memorize where the amount goes to in the bottle for each oil (olive oil and then the FO), I will be able to eyeball it. So, it could work, I guess. I will probably just use the spout from the oil bottle. When I start pouring more at one time, I could make a mixture with the right ratios in a larger container and then pour into the cups and then pour to the right level in the bottle.

Edited by Holly