Abercrombie Fitch Fierce

jennifer

From searching the forum, it looks like Jody's, Just Scent and Southern Scentsations all have this. Could someone please review them for me? It sounds like Southern Scentsations may be spicier than the cologne and therefore not the best of the three.

If you know of another location that sells this dupe, please let me know!

My customer didn't tell me which one she wanted and while she likes the one I have, I want to keep trying for the correct one (fierce).

TIA

I have tried Jody's and Southern Scentsations. This is from my son who loves Fierce....

Jody's was sort of fruity and musk and was the strongest.

Southern Scentsations was a little spicier. He thought Jody's was the closest.

SS is cheaper and he is fine with it for soap because he buys the real Fierce cologne to wear. Don't know if this helps any.

Edited by Billie
added something

It is hard when you are trying to find an exact dupe. If not, then my boys and grandsons and friends love them all. You can't really go wrong with any of them when gifting soaps and body sprays. Compared to the cost of the real thing and they all smell pretty darn good.

I know it is different when you are selling and need an exact dupe though.

I tried one once i cant remember if it was from jody's or SS but if you do a search on A&F fierce you should be able to find my post. which ever one i bought from it didnt smell like the exact dupe almost smelled like dirty dish water.

I tried one once i cant remember if it was from jody's or SS but if you do a search on A&F fierce you should be able to find my post. which ever one i bought from it didnt smell like the exact dupe almost smelled like dirty dish water.

It looks like you had purchsed SS. Thanks for your input!

The customer is only wanting an air freshener in this scent right now, thank goodness, but I'm sure that she'll want more if it is close enough in her opinion. Like glittergirl, I have never smelled the 'real thing' lol.

You have all been really helpful.