Gelluminations anyone?

RWV

Thank you! Right after I posted this thread, I saw the long one about Gelluminations. It's too bad, they have some really good sales, but I don't want to take the chance on problems later on if I need something and can't get it.

$9.99 for a pound of Vanilla Bourbon is not really all that pricey if you ask me! In fact, I consider them to be cheap! I never used to have troubles with this company either but it's really went downhill. I'd be very wary about ordering from them if I were you.

As to the quality... I liked them enough to give them another shot after they screwed up last time (because they made a small effort to fix it). They are thicker than most other FO's from other companies but they've always worked great for me.

The Pink Frosted Cupcake is killer!! I hope I can find it somewhere else so I won't have to discontinue it!

$9.99 for a pound of Vanilla Bourbon is not really all that pricey if you ask me! In fact, I consider them to be cheap! I never used to have troubles with this company either but it's really went downhill. I'd be very wary about ordering from them if I were you.

As to the quality... I liked them enough to give them another shot after they screwed up last time (because they made a small effort to fix it). They are thicker than most other FO's from other companies but they've always worked great for me.

The Pink Frosted Cupcake is killer!! I hope I can find it somewhere else so I won't have to discontinue it!

Are we talking about the same place? It was $24.99 for a lb of Vanilla bourbon! If you click on the fragrance list the prices are all different for each scent. The 16 oz bottles range from 14.95 to 35.00. That's pretty steep.

Oh wait, I see, they are having a sale on the 16 oz bottles now. Normally it's 24.99 a lb. Wish I had known that a couple of weeks ago.

Edited by elfcat
Homework

They have sales every other day... I didn't realize anyone bought outside of a sale! :)

LOL. I'm never lucky enough to need it when they have a sale! When you're desperate you just close your eyes and click "add to cart" and then grumble about the price until the wine kicks in. :grin2: