Can't believe I waited so long to try it!

I know I still have an awful lot to learn, but tonight I'm as happy as a clam. I finally tried the CBL 129 and I AM IN LOVE :D Why oh why did I wait so long to try this beauty?

I made 24 tarts (12 of each scent) and 6 tureens (8oz. each using zinc 60-44-18, 2 different scents). The only problem I see is the big dip in the wax as the candles/tarts cool. Guess I'll have to do a re-pour. They all smell sooooooo good, can't wait to do the burn test. But I will behave and wait until tomorrow night, or maybe I'll wait even longer, like until Sunday?

Another wax I absolutely love is the glass glow palm. It looks beautiful and throws great. I read that it's meant for containers (I made 2), but I used it mainly to make tarts.

Anyway, I just wanted to share my excitement with someone who's been through it all. Thank you! :yay:

That is the wax I started with and loved it also. But after 2 cases of bad wax, not smooth at all real ripply, for a better word even after topping off looking I quiet using it and started using 4786. They told me there was nothing wrong with it that it was me. Later found out to much vybar!

Well, it looks like they fixed the Vybar problem. The candles I made turned out very smooth, no bumps or ripples. The only problem is that I need to do a second pour because as the CBL 129 cools, it makes a respectable dip all around the wick. But the second pour is worth it!:wink2: It smells so good!

Karen, I use the CBL 129 for containers and tarts. It sticks to the jars and it pops out of the tart molds beautifully! Another reason to love it:whoohoo: I do wish I could buy it from someone closer (I'm in NE Texas), but...... until someone else closer to me sells it, guess I'll have to pay those high shipping costs!:(