CMS's Wick Stickers are great!

blt212

I just want to say I love the CMS's wick stickers. I've used several other suppliers and these stick the best and hold up the best when pouring hot. Others have lifted at this temp which can really be frustrating. I also love that they come on a sheet...much quicker to use.

I can't recall the forum members that recommended them, but thank you thank you and thank you.....:yay:

Brenda

I've used both Candlescience and Bittercreeks and they both lifted when pouring at 155F+....so far the Candlemaker's store have held up great. I also love that they don't have those pain in the neck paper tabs to remove....it's a really time saver. I know there's alot of talk about hi-temp silicone and other hi-temp glues but I feel these work really well and haven't had a problem with any thus far either sticking or holding up during burning.

HTH

I've used both Candlescience and Bittercreeks and they both lifted when pouring at 155F+....so far the Candlemaker's store have held up great. I also love that they don't have those pain in the neck paper tabs to remove....it's a really time saver. I know there's alot of talk about hi-temp silicone and other hi-temp glues but I feel these work really well and haven't had a problem with any thus far either sticking or holding up during burning.

HTH

I have never had a wick come loose from hot glue. The wick stickers just seem like an added expense if you are making very many candles.