Christmas Chunk

SatinDucky

Are you have a nice Thanksgiving? Your chunk candle is so cute. I got some new cutters in the mail yesterday....am going to use the very cool Star of David. Got a snowflake and some Christmas Ornaments.....it's the little things in life that thrill me.....guess I am a cheap date. LOL.....I am only on the computer because I had to do my last poke....and pre heat the oven here....because the turkey is still in the oven in the house and we need to bake some pies. You will have a beautiful website in no time. Donita

Beautiful, Where did you get your little molds from? For the chunks?

They're mini cookie cutters I got a Walmart the other day. They come in the set of six. Made by Wilton in the cake decorating/candy making section.

I don't cook so we went to my sis's for a couple hours. Rest of the day has been playing in wax for me. What a wonderful day to give thanks. Doing what I enjoy all day with a delicious meal in the middle that I didn't have to cook or clean up afterwards! :highfive: