liquid dye

I like the EVO dyes carried by CandleWic & JBN. They mix into the wax very well with no grains of undissolved dye (especially if mixed with the FO before adding to the wax); they meet California standards for environmental safety; they do not contain petroleum products; there is no odor to the dye or in the finished candle.

JBN has a new REACH compliant type that I will be testing as soon as my shipment arrives. HTH :)

Edited by Stella1952

I like the EVO dyes carried by CandleWic & JBN. They mix into the wax very well with no grains of undissolved dye (especially if mixed with the FO before adding to the wax); they meet California standards for environmental safety; they do not contain petroleum products; there is no odor to the dye or in the finished candle.

JBN has a new REACH compliant type that I will be testing as soon as my shipment arrives. HTH :)

I like them too. They don't stink like some others, You also get good rich colors

I have some Evo dyes and also like them but they aren't as strong in color as the AH ones, still if I didn't have a bunch I would switch. I got mine from CandleWic. Maybe starting out you should just go with the ones that are environmentally safe.