Essential by Catalin order

Candybee

Well that's a bummer! Sorry your experience was crappy. It just goes to show you that everybody has to test for themselves. So many things fit into the equation that we don't think of also.. including environment and hardness or softness of the water being used, plus other things I'm sure.

I guess we all have to stick with what we know works for us. And for those just learning that, like all of us the only way you'll know is to try them all for yourself... the stuff bubbles and lathers like magic for me.

Edited by prairieannie

PrairieAnnie - Oh I'm not sorry I bought it. I still have lots to play around with. But I think the bulk of it I will incorporate with my regular base so it will help stretch out my dollar.

I keep thinking about what wonderful GM soap you make so I know its a matter of getting used to working with it by trying other combos of additives. But for now I have a show to do and next week, and next week, and so on so I don't have time to fiddle with it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...