CP Swirls for So Cal

cwayneu

Well, we started off to make another video for two color swirls. However, we either blended too long, or the So Cal FO is a fast tracer, and the colors got way too thick before we could pour. It was more like large colored bird droppings into the batch, instead of a nice thin stream up, down, and across the batch. :eek: By this time we were pissed and cursing at all creatures large and small. :laugh2: We figured the recording was at least "R" rated, and decided to scrap the whole "let's do another video" idea for now. We dove in and did the Billie swirls, just to see what would happen. :rolleyes2

Hurray. :yay: They actually turned out OK, so we will give you our still picture version. The textured look you see on the bar face actually was not part of our grand plan either. It was a happy accident (to quote Bob Ross) as a result of the quick trace before we could finish the swirls.

Anyway, here they are.

Before unmolding.

Picture002A-b.jpg

After unmolding.

Picture005A-b.jpg

I wanna see the video! I bet it's funny as hell!

Well it starts off with.... Oh! S--T! and escalates with a lot of fast movement, tossing tools and equipment and increased swearing with each word being worse than the last.. I think I made up some new swear words too. :lipsrseal

Wayne keeps looking at the video camera and laughing. :laugh2::laugh2:

Ok? I would love to be able to swirl like that! Do you post your videos here or do you have your own site?

My niece wanted to see how I swirled the colors in so we made a short video on Utube. It started after everything was mixed up and I was ready to pour off for the colors and swirl. It was mainly just a swirl and unmolding.

I don't sell, I'm just a soap addict and give to family. :laugh2: