advice on camera to post on line

mtt

ok, I need to break down a buy a camera so I can take pictures and post on line here. Can anyone recomend any? I haven't brought a new one in 20 years and need something that will be simple for me to understand and not use up the bateries so fast.:shocked2:

ok, I need to break down a buy a camera so I can take pictures and post on line here. Can anyone recomend any? I haven't brought a new one in 20 years and need something that will be simple for me to understand and not use up the bateries so fast.:shocked2:

I bought a little Samsung at Christmas time for $79 and LOVE it! Rechargeable battery that has a really long life, can add a memory card, can even take short videos. It fits in the palm of my hand, so I bought a "hard" case for it and carry it with me everywhere in my purse. I've been able to take pictures of really awesome stuff ~ pretty sunsets, cute "kodak moments" of the kids, etc. It's VERY easy to get the pictures off of and loaded onto my computer.

Kodak Easyshare cameras are the best IMO. They give you everything you need to download the software onto your computer so you can upload....even if you don't have the sofware (like on my work computer) Adobe Photoshop can download your pics. Then I use Irfanview.com to resize and save to whatever folder I want. They I upload.....easy peezy! LOL

Carrie

Candlelady, Unless your work restricts it, you can download Kodak EasyShare without even owning a Kodak Camera. Kodak, (from my hometime of Rochester, NY) provides this software for free, so you have the ability to purchase pictures and picture products right online. The software is a little slow to come up, but is so simple to use, anyone can get creative with it.

SteveG

Kodak Easyshare cameras are the best IMO. They give you everything you need to download the software onto your computer so you can upload....even if you don't have the sofware (like on my work computer) Adobe Photoshop can download your pics. Then I use Irfanview.com to resize and save to whatever folder I want. They I upload.....easy peezy! LOL

Carrie

you want to buy mine, I think they take horrible pictures