new tractor scent?? LOL

Hey guys,

I saw my nephew this weekend and he wanted to know if there are new tractor scents??LOL

Like new car smells??LOL

Told him I had no idea of what a tractor smelt like!

Anyway..they have a tractor show here in Tx up where they live and a craft show and I may do it..he collects tractors...what a good idea though and make a john deere green color?

Any ideas??LOL Not a bad idea..but all I know is leather..lol..

Thanks,

Linda

We have a antique tractor show next week in my area.I am going to check to see if there are vendors.Wont get in this time but plan for next year. Will see if people are interested in booths or just checking out the tractors. Also see what people sell at the booths. IMO not sure about candles but that is my area.We have plenty of craft shows the next month or 2 that people attend for candles and crafts.

Scented has a good mix though. Maybe throw in a bit of reindeer poo in place of cow manure. The farmer near me does that weekly.He has dairy cows and all the pee and poop go on is fields for fertilizer. :rolleyes2

Or fair was over last night:) and the awesome antique horse buggies were amazing. People showing horses and using them to pull the buggies. Next year I will have to check that out.I was more into the fair and not going to the horse shows.The tractor pulls, the demo derby and many other wild things that people were attending is where the crowd was. Not for me. Rides for kids and food was where I stayed.Those demos are to dangerous and scary for me.Fires etc.Also afraid the cars will come into the crowd.

LynnS

BCN has Hayride and it's one of my favs and is pretty darn close to hay, as we bale it all summer!

HTH

Carrie

Gotta agree with that one. Stuff makes me sneeze so it's good enough to fool my allergies.

Maybe combine it with the new car smell and patch or sandalwood for some dirt ... or get tall grass (Peaks has that) and combine them for a new yard smell.

I would do the Hay, Leather maybe mixed with a oil or grease scent and Cow Manure( Whatever scent you want). I would make them 3/4 John Deere Green and the top 1/4 John Deere Yellow. My Paw was a John Deere Machanic all his life.. My blood runs Green.