What do you think?

I'm trying to think of a business name to do as a DBA since my LLC name already has way to many variations out there. I want to have some subtle thing about my faith in it. So I did some research on some names and was wondering what you thought of this name

Amarah Eve Candles and Creations

Amarah Eve Candles and Gifts

Amarah Eve means Eternal Life. Let me know what you think and/or suggestions

Thanks

Hi Rebecca...just a thought here...how about

"Guiding Light Candles and Gifts"

I checked Yahoo Domain to see if it's available and it was. Or maybe Guiding Light Candles and Scents.

Coming up with a name is hard. I'm trying to do the same thing.

Thinking of "The Wicked Wick Candles and Scents" (Candles & Scents would be my tag line) or "Easy Street Candles and Scents"

Karen

You could put something about the candles in your tag line. You do have to think about the length of your name if you put up a website and want to have your name match, shorter is better. Plus longer names take up more space on your labeling. I traded a shorter one for a slightly longer one and I regret it sometimes.

We have a shop here in Topeka called the Sunflower Seed. It is a cross-stitch shop. You can somewhat tell by the signage but word of mouth is a powerful thing. Once I found that shop I never bought fabric or thread at Hobby Lobby or Michaels again. I'm straying off topic a tad, but my point is that just because your name doesn't explicitly say what you do does not make that a bad thing.

You could put something about the candles in your tag line. quote]

So if I do something like my name being Amarah Eve and put my tag line something like "Homemade Candles and more" since I don't know what I am all going to add besides candles, I am still working on getting my candles perfected.

I like 'Amarah Eve.' It has such a high quality to it. The name looks like it would lend itself well to a logo too.

I agree it may be hard to remember when people are searching for you. But, it has a really nice story which is what people want to connect to.

I agree that you could use a tag line for your description.

Good luck!