crafters choice simple wicks for soy wax

I have been debating on trying the simple wicks for soy wax that are offered through "Wholesales Supplies Plus" I was wondering has anyone tried these wicks? They sound very intriguing.. and I was just wondering if how they compare to other wicks ?

I have never ordered from Wholesale Supplies Plus.. just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this company and also how there fo might be?

Thanks much

LaDeana

I use to order a lot from them never had any problems...however I find their fo's too expensive now. Quality is good...I did try the Simple Soy wicks #2 and #3 they were either too small or too big for my containers...so it is hit or miss with those wicks.

• 3 months later...

I order from WSP all the time because theyre so close to my location. Have always had very good/great results with their products. Ive not tried any of the simple soy wicks, but I did order a small sample pkg of them though just to try. And I am going to do my first test burn in the next couple of days. Only thing is...I use a parasoy blend not straight soy. So my results may have no importance to you.

I don't much care for the simple soy wicks....I have #2 and #3 and had used them with the SP wax which I didn't much care for either.

Eco wicks work better..IMO

I have ordered from them several times and the wicks and wax are the only 2 things I didn't care for...everything else I was happy with :)