blending suggestions for a Twilight scent.

kyme1911

Hi, I am a newbie and am interested in making some Twilight inspired candle scents. In the book the character is described as smelling like Honey, Lilac, and Sunshine. The first two scents are self explanitory, but what scent would you guy's recomend to represent "Sunshine"?

Thanks,

Kimberly

• 2 weeks later...

well, with just the Honey, Lilac, and Lemon Verbena, it was sickly sweet. So I added a little English Lavender, and I think it smells like a Edward. LOL ...I didn't like the Lilac I got from SC's, it smelled like old fashioned bathroom spray. I think before a make a big batch I will try some other Lilac FO samples.

well, with just the Honey, Lilac, and Lemon Verbena, it was sickly sweet. So I added a little English Lavender, and I think it smells like a Edward. LOL ...I didn't like the Lilac I got from SC's, it smelled like old fashioned bathroom spray. I think before a make a big batch I will try some other Lilac FO samples.

Vanilla Grapefruit sounds like Sunshine to me. I always bought from Scent Shack but they don't carry it anymore. Pumpkin Pie Spice and Lavender mixed 1/2 & 1/2 makes a really good clean scent. Never in a million years would I have thought I'd like it but I do.

Who do you get the English Lavender from? I love EL from Yardley.

woohoo me to...utube has 2 new clips from New Moon, check them out! Honestly the books are so popular for young and old, male and females, why not have three candle scents in honor of the 3 main characters(Bella, Edward and Jacob). I figured possibly a gift set, it would make great Christmas gifts.

OMG... hilarious. I haven't been here often cause I search the internet for Twilight blogs and forums! LOL :laugh2:

I like the idea of sunwashed linen and lemon for sunshine.

But it has to be SEXY too! hmmmm....

Jacob should be a delicious earthy scent (I have to remind myself he is only 17!!) haha...

Thank you for this thread... you have brightened my day...

I was on Just Scent site looking at ordering some pumpkin fo's and I saw this one...Flannel Sheets. Like the description (but never smelled it myself):

Flannel Sheets

daisyb&b.gifYour sheets have been hanging outside, you bring them in and with it the clean fresh smell of the sun! Not your normal "laundry" type! Tangy Lemon, mandarin orange, mountain air, cotton blossoms, sheer violet, sweet cyclomen, dew kissed lily, pink jasmine and soothing sandalwood. Excellent in soy and safe for bath and body!

I am going to order some Flanel Sheets today...sounds perfect. Thanks!

I hope it works..."mountain air" reminded me of the meadow and sitting in the tree tops! And sandalwood is so sultry...definitely sexy and, well, 'nuff said!!

LMK how you like it...I am so intrigued by your idea!

• 2 weeks later...
I hope it works..."mountain air" reminded me of the meadow and sitting in the tree tops! And sandalwood is so sultry...definitely sexy and, well, 'nuff said!!

LMK how you like it...I am so intrigued by your idea!

I may be a little boring but so far I am still leaning towards Honey, LiLac, Lemon Verbena, & and I threw in some English Lavender to ground it. The Flanel sheets I got smelled like a dryer sheet, just not my thing. Yes my combination is sweet, but that's how he is described in the book. I am going to order some samples from the company Paty mentioned, they sound great. I'll keep you posted.

Kyme

OMG... hilarious. I haven't been here often cause I search the internet for Twilight blogs and forums! LOL :laugh2:

I like the idea of sunwashed linen and lemon for sunshine.

But it has to be SEXY too! hmmmm....

Jacob should be a delicious earthy scent (I have to remind myself he is only 17!!) haha...

Thank you for this thread... you have brightened my day...

That is just too funny! I'm so in love with the characters in the books/movie but really don't like them outside of that. (possibly Jacob being the exception to that)

I just want to know if Edward has a brother and is he available. Where were all the great vampires when I was single!:laugh2: