flower child pillar

Richard,

I have got to give you credit for this, because I got the idea from you. I hope you don't mind me borrowing. I was actually just going to pm you to ask you if I could mention your name. I went to search for you name on the members list and ended up going to your website, where I happily browsed for awhile!! Beautiful job on your site!! Then I came back here and lo and behold, there was your post!!

They burn very nicely for me with an lx 26. they're 4 inchers

Thanks

Nancy

[ATTACH]17671[/ATTACH]

Here's a pic of a couple guys playing music at my shop. They're really great! Lots of Neil Young and stuff like that.

The guy on the right is a professional clown and he's writing a jingle for me to put on the radio.

post-7425-139458456083_thumb.jpg

Richard,

I have got to give you credit for this, because I got the idea from you. I hope you don't mind me borrowing. I was actually just going to pm you to ask you if I could mention your name. I went to search for you name on the members list and ended up going to your website, where I happily browsed for awhile!! Beautiful job on your site!! Then I came back here and lo and behold, there was your post!!

They burn very nicely for me with an lx 26. they're 4 inchers

Thanks

Nancy

Nancy no worries at all. I reckon you may just be far enough away from us to not affect business :shocked2:

I do however have to give my darling wife the credit for the pillars, as she is the creative one in this relationship. I just do the boring things like plain old jars, and of course keep an eye on her when it comes to weighing and measuring things as she tends not to worry about small things like weight....LOL.

Cheers

Richard

Thanks everybody for the nice comments! And Richard - thank your wife for me! :smiley2:

I'm using the candlewic evo liquid dyes from the co-op that I hosted a while back. I'm really liking them. Especially the red. I get a nice vivid red even with soy. I think most people know what a challenge that can be..