Just by Nature (open for business)

Ok did you guys get this email? This is weird! Out of the blue their doors are closed and now they are open again. And saying they "are still committed" to us. With totally no explanation. Hmmmm

We thank you for your patience and support during this past week. We apologize for any inconviences and problems you may have experinced during our down time. We are now up and running at full capacity.

We are still committed in helping you with our same great products and excellent customer service.

Thank You for Your Business and Support!

It would be nice to hear some explanation as to what happened.:confused: Although it does not affect me, I don't buy anything from there. I had tried some samples years ago and I really liked them, some have since been discontinued.

Tried some more samples a couple weeks ago and none did well for me this time. I personally think the fragrances use to be stronger in the past.

This was on the post about them being closed....

UPDATE - July 3, 2009: The response has been great regarding the continuing of Just By Nature as a supplier from customers and possible new owners. We are currently in negotiations this weekend for possible new owners of Just By Nature. Our great products and excellent customer service will remain the same under the new ownership. Please check our website often for more new updates. Thank you.