Anyone have paypal incorporated in their checkout of their website?

All my payments go through Pay Pal. Of course my husband set it up.I have over 50 fragrances on my drop down menu.I have no idea why you can only get 10.

I love Pay Pal. Payments go there and orders to my e-mail address. Some orders come through but arent finishing processing.Customers change their mind etc.So I check Pay Pal.If no payment received in my Pay Pal account I e-mail them to double check if they want the order.

I have a couple wholesales. My site is not set up for wholesalers to order. They e-mail me the order and then I REQUEST money.Love doing that.Didn't know how to go about that till someone told me here.I can also send money for my orders etc

There should be a way with the person who has your website if you are doing the site yourself.I email my website host to find out things I need to know or do. You really should be able to get more Fragrances. I never see a just a choice of 10 on any sites.Is that Pay Pal????? Not sure about that but I am computer literate on alot of things but not setting up a website.

E-mail who you have your site with. Ask them how to solve the problem.

LynnS

Basically when you set up the drop down list, you can only put in 10 to create the button. You then need to go in HTML to put in your additional selections. Once you get the button set up, if you know how to edit in HTML, it's easy. Setting up the button basically gets you a number for the product. Once you set up for one product, you can create a button in paypal for every product, but you really only need that number. In your "My Saved Buttons" you will see the number to the right of the name of the product.

Once you're done creating your button in HTML with all of your scents, you can just copy and paste for other products, go in and change that number to the appropriate product number and you're done.