New Fall Winter Scents NG

Am I the only one wanting almost all the new scents? Here's my wish list, how bout you's?

Red velvet cake

Almond Rum cake

Alpine snowdrifts

Apple butter caramel

Autumn wreath type

Holiday Pomegranate

Hot toddy

Mistletoe & ivy

Pumpkin cheesecake

and last but not least Elf Sweat!!!

Hugs

Michele:yay:

I also got the email and they sound like some I will definitely be trying. Don't order much but need some new bakery/foody type scents and I will probably be trying several of them. As far as the pumpkin cheesecake I have that one from AH and won't try. Actually their pumpkin crunch cake is fantastic so don't need another cakey one.

I want to try:

Red velvet cake

Almond Rum cake

Alpine snowdrifts

Apple butter caramel

Autumn wreath type

Holiday Pomegranate

Hot toddy

Mistletoe & ivy

Pumpkin cheesecake

Elf Sweat

Unfortunately, that would be all of them!:laugh2:

And I probably WILL get all of them!

I am LOVING my NG oils. Now I gotta take some time and soap em all!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hi,

If anyone gets the Apple butter carmel, I'd love to know! I wanted this one so bad, it sounds so good. I ordered from AH and just got their sample so don't know that I can afford to order again but really want to try NG's version. Thanks much

Hugs

Michele

Hi Michele,

I just tested the apple butter caramel the day after I made it.

when I was burning it, somebody said they smell pancakes.

You can smell maple syrup. I can't really smell the apple at all.

Now I was impatient and probably should have waited little longer for it to cure, so maybe the apple will get a little stronger after curing. I particularly don't care for the maple syrup smell, so I don't really like it so far. The hot throw was very strong.

Now, my son thought it smelled great because it smelled like pancakes and syrup. :yay:

Pumpkin crunch cake and Cafe Caramel are awesome!

Made Christmas Cabernet & Gourmet Dark Chocolate but didn't burn them yet but I just know I am going to love them!

I made Autumn Magic but didn't burn it yet....it had interesting reviews on NG website so I had to try it. I am not sure if i will like it.

I also made Indian summer and it smells really good and has a mcintosh apple fragrance in it, but I didn't get to burn that yet either.

I just love NG's scents!

Janine:)

Millcreeks Spicy Gingerbread is incredible in soy, I love Peaks Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin, You can't beat CS Cinnamon Stick, and the one that is going to really sell is Kys Sweet Corn Pudding. That one is totally different and they are loving it. I went crazy and got a whole bunch from several companies. I am having a ball. :yay:

This is my sample order that I placed at 10 am today. Already received my ship notice!!!

Almond Rum Cake

Autumn Wreath..(think maybe it's a harvest dupe)

Cinnanut Columbian Cafe

Elf Sweat

Witching Hour

Holiday Pomegranate

Hot Toddy

Mistletoe & Ivy

Pepperberry Wreath

Indian Sandalwood

This is my first order with them. I hope they are keepers.

I just received the Hot Toddy. To me oob it smells like Millcreeks "Grandma's Kitchen"...NOT like a toddy! But I will get it in wax tomorrow to see. LOVED the Mrs. Clauss' Cookies, and Potpourri Spice! The Buttercream Cupcake and Eggnog smelled yummo too. I hope a few of these meet my expectations. I bet I have poured and tested 25 new fragrances from various suppliers in the last couple of months...only found a few keepers.