7.5 oz status jars

Does anyone in the midwest carry these jars? I've found them on the east coast and on the west coast, but nowhere in between. I'm only about 150 miles from Dayton, but not sure if I can buy directly from Libbey. Just hoping to save on shipping. Thanks

Does anyone in the midwest carry these jars? I've found them on the east coast and on the west coast, but nowhere in between. I'm only about 150 miles from Dayton, but not sure if I can buy directly from Libbey. Just hoping to save on shipping. Thanks

I apologize in advance for not having an answer to your question, but who carries these on the west coast? I only seem to be able to find 11oz jars.

Early American Candles & the Jar Store are the only 2 I know of that carry the Libbey Status Jars. You can order directly through Libbey, but last I knew their minimum was around $2,500.00. :cool2:

I apologize in advance for not having an answer to your question, but who carries these on the west coast? I only seem to be able to find 11oz jars.

Riekes Glass, but now that I look they have 3 locations. I originally thought the only location was in Pamona CA. They have facilities in Omaha and Dallas also.