Psoriasis & Ezcema Soap

van_yulay

I am looking for some testers for my new Pine tar soap for psoriasis. If you would like to be part of my test. Please send me a pm with your address. I just made the soap and it will be ready here July 15th. If anyone can send before & after pictures that would be great. I will have 12 spots open. Thanks Monica

www.vanyulay.com

• 2 months later...

Hey guys I am sorry. I have made those and they reciepe didnt come out right. To much pine tar. I am making a new batch here soon. I have been looking at bottle machines the last month and it has consummed me. Please for give me. But I need this reciepe right before testing. I promise I will make it agian this week. Monica

• 4 months later...

To all those who are testing my soap & lotions...... PLease , please send me pictures at comfort@vanyulay.com. I spend over $100.00 on postage & free soap and lotion and no one is sending before & after pictures. I am so Bummmmmmmmmmmmmed.... Please If you could , I would appreciate it! Monica

Edited by van_yulay

I to would love to see pictures or hear reviews. My mother has psoriasis pretty badly, all over her arms legs face even her scalp. It drives her crazy. She used the prescription ointment for so long she is becoming immuned to it. Because it no longer helps at all. The doctors are wanting to give her some other creme that can cause liver problems. She is on the fence about it. This would be just perfect if it works out.

I to would love to see pictures or hear reviews. My mother has psoriasis pretty badly, all over her arms legs face even her scalp. It drives her crazy. She used the prescription ointment for so long she is becoming immuned to it. Because it no longer helps at all. The doctors are wanting to give her some other creme that can cause liver problems. She is on the fence about it. This would be just perfect if it works out.

My best friend had the same thing happen to her... shes had it since she was 8 or so. There are a few treatments she wants to try but her doctor said the risks are too high since she is of child bearing age and hasnt had kids yet. I made her a salt soak that she loves, and she uses my whipped shea butter along with her prescription creams, but she would love a nice soap developed just for this use!