Why TexasBrat is a very bad influence

Vicky_CO

LOL! Now if we could only get her to do a class ;)

BTW Vicky those are really cool!

Hey Scented, I did a tute for a little bag. lol I still plan to make one for here, I promise. It just takes time to get it all together and I was previously working on a new pattern I put up for sale but now I have more free time.

Hey Scented, I did a tute for a little bag. lol I still plan to make one for here, I promise. It just takes time to get it all together and I was previously working on a new pattern I put up for sale but now I have more free time.

While you are at it, make a tutorial on how to make all the extra cash needed to pay for all the supplies for the new projects you are convincing us all to try.

OH... and why are you out of your corner!?!? :laugh2:

While you are at it, make a tutorial on how to make all the extra cash needed to pay for all the supplies for the new projects you are convincing us all to try.

OH... and why are you out of your corner!?!? :laugh2:

lol...You are 2 much!!! Okay, back to my corner.:tiptoe:

Whoo hooo!! Let me know when you're free!!