souffle/ portion cups for tarts ?

*Dee*

i was thinking about getting these but i wanted to ask.. do you use the 1 oz or 2 oz size ? i have read the 1 oz size you can only get about .8 oz's in them.. if you use the 2 oz do you fill them up to make 1 oz or more ??

and where is the best/cheapest place to get them with the #5 on the bottom ??

Tia

thanks everyone! Tootie thats exactley what i wanted to know.. so the 1 oz you obviously cant fit 1 oz into, but the 2 oz fill about 3/4 you should get a 1 oz tarts... now i wonder if i have a gordon foods around here.. i thought i have read sams club has the #6 and not the 5 on it ?

ok so there is a gordon food an hour from me, they dont carry them they would have to order them it would only take 2 days to get here, but online i can buy the 2 oz 1,000 case and it would be 1.78 cheaper including shipping. gordon wants 35.49 for the cups and 21.49 for the lids. online it is 55.20 for both and shipping to me. spend another 9.00 and i could air ship it for 2 days. which is less than i would spend in gas to go pick them up..

hey can someone tell me the ones you get from gordon foods are they the newspring/ellipso brand ? im trying to figure out if they are the same ones that webstaurant carries..

I have purchased from Gordon Food and they have #6 on the bottom. (I purchased these over a year ago) They are ok for short term storage for yourself. However, I pulled some out that had changed the plastic to a very soft texture on the bottom. Others that were at least a year old had cracked. Just check before you order to make sure the have #5 on them.