50/50 ig4627 & g415 so bummed!

Hi,

Is there anyone who uses these waxes? I'm so bummed, I've always used just the soy but read so much good about a mix that I thought I would give it a try. I used a sampler of oils that I just bought from candlesource and oob they smelled awesome. I used 1 1/2oz per pound wax and none have a good cold throw. It's only been a few hours but even with my plain soy I could have a cold throw. Any thoughts please? I made 12 candles.

TIA

Hugs

Michele:confused:

I use igi 4630 with gb 464 and have had excellent results. With hot and cold throw. I also had used straight soy but saw so many people mixing different waxes. I did a search on here to find out which mix more people used and it was those two. But ofcourse everyones experiences are different. Maybe you can see if any supplier will sell you a pound of each to test or go in the classies.

The cold throw is nothing compared to soy. Once you are used to the soy CT, you will never be happy with the mix. Cut back on the parrifin. You can add as little as 20% parrifin and get a great cold throw, and also the benefits of the parrifin, without the smoke. What I have never understood, is you can get an incredible cold throw with some soy, and light it and there is nothing. Seems impossible. And you can get a nothing cold throw with some parrifin and light it and it knocks you over. Weird hugh. The cold throw sells the candle. The first time anyway. :yay: