Attention everyone! (A Candle Maker Here:-))

nayla40

Yes you read it right:-) I have thought it over and over about quiting the business. But the more I thought about it the more upset I got from it. Its been one He-- of a month for me. My hubby surprised me Friday night. He is buying my license for me!! So I can open shop again. I am goign in with the Lady down from my other shop but only on consignment until the end of the year.I am so grateful to her. Show season has just about stoped here.(Ididnt get into one show either:() I think you all know why too. I just got my stuff back on tuesday.(not all of it) but most of it. Now I am in the process of relableing them. I got most of my jars done . Now I am redoing the B&B product. I have put together some baskets and in the process again in makeing up some B&B Baskets. Ive got to get some bears done tonight too. My stuff goes in the shop on tuesday Ill take some pics so you all can see it again.I still have 1 more set and 2 4x6 Candles to make for this one order I got from when I was in the shop. And 2 heart candles. If any shows some up before christmas Im goign to jump on them. lol . I really want to say the Im so sorry for being such a pain in the arse when thing got turned upside down on me. I just really didnt know where to turn. Again thanks so much for your continued support.

CandleMaker Terrie:-) (Nayla40)

Now that's good news to hear :) You go GF and forget about ol' what's his name, who will mourn your leaving him. Perhaps he will have learned a lesson. Sure hope you get the rest of your stuff back and the $ due to you for the time spent. Tis off to greener and richer pastures :):yay:

:grin2: Thanks :-) just goign to keep my head held high. :-) I doubt ill get the rest back. But I got my pots and supplies thats all i care about right now. I guess he opens a new shop in another town on the 5th of dec. I think I may have to take a trip down there on that day:grin2:

Hey, that's wonderful. Just goes to show you when things don't always go the way we would like, it pays not to give up! Your husband really understands your passion or else he wouldn't have invested in the bus. license for you. Congrats to the both of you. Have a great Thanksgiving! :yay:

Good Nayla, you love it so much, I'm glad you are gonna keep on keepin on. And complain away anytime, that is one of the things we are all here for. We hated seeing you go through all that crap and I am so glad Julie was able to help you so much. You Rock Julie:cool2: