Mr Missy's Wax?

OK--here I am again, answering something I don't know! Their description says it combines the qualities of Missy's old single-pour with something else and I did love their old single-pour. It's the first "good" wax I'd ever tried and nothing else has lived up to it since they closed. I probably won't switch because I've found a combo that works for me and don't have to pay shipping, but I would be interested in testing it.

Jane

Dan told me we was going to get the old 123sp in sometime down the road .. but is working on a new blend right now that might blow them all away....

Wow...something better than 123.

My very first supply order was from Missy's back in the summer of 2000. I ordered one of their kits. When I read the instructions that said to have a fire extinguisher handy I thought...do I actually want to attempt pouring candles. :laugh2:

I plan to order from them in the future...

Maggie

Just Scent gives out free samples of oils with every order.

1oz size not those stupid .5oz. "what-the hell-am-I-supposed-to-do -with-this-thing" size.

Her high end perfume dupes are usually not included (it's states on the fragrance page under each product if it's not available for free sample) but you can list which 3 you want in the special instructions section of the order form and she will do everything possible to make sure you get the ones you requested.

Oh, hehehe, I think I worded that wrong. I meant free without ordering anything, and free wax samples. Yes, the free samples on FO with an order gets my reorder all the time. Some of my largest repeat orders orginate from a free sample.

Oh, hehehe, I think I worded that wrong. I meant free without ordering anything, and free wax samples. Yes, the free samples on FO with an order gets my reorder all the time. Some of my largest repeat orders orginate from a free sample.

Hey Sassy

I would PM you but I am having problems with that and don't have time to figure that out...LOL... been v. busy....there might be slow learners here but I am glad mr missys F/Os and waxes worked out for you... (as well as myself). GL... SELL SELL SELL! LOL :smiley2:

Wow!! Some suppliers actually give FREE samples of wax and F/O???? Which ones? I need to be buying from them!!! I have always had to pay for my samples.....plus shipping.

We've gotten free scent samples from Peak, Lonestar, Bittercreek, and on other that my brain cant remember. We got 8oz wax samples from Lonestar and bittercreek.