Candlewic ?

*Dee*

ive been wanting to order from them and i see that they get some oils from belle-arie and mc, mc and a few other places do as well..

so tell me what scents are good from there ?

i need some idea's f/o's for all seasons :)

I too am interested in candlewic. I searched the board but have not found much on them. I just purchased some samples off the extreme and bold list. I will try and remember to post my results once I have them.

These are OOB reviews and I must say that I am very impressed.

English Ivy: Wow. This one smells so good and clean. Not what I was expecting and that's good.

Bay Laurel: Really liked this one. Kind of smells like bayberry with hints of berries maybe?

Black Currant & Cassis: Love it. OOB my favorite fruit. Hope it does good in the wax.

Caramel Apple Cider: Smells just liked caramel apples.

Christmas Cheer: I think it smells like hobby lobby.

Ginger & Frankincense: My favorite so far. I all ready poured it cause I could not wait. So hard to describe kind of sweet and masculine. Love it.

Lemon & Lavender: Made the mistake of sniffing this one too closely and at first I did not like it, but then I tried just waving it in front of my face and now I think it smells really good.

Mahogany Spice: Very good, don't know how to describe.

Nutmeg & Cedar: Not what I expected, but I think it will smell really good in the wax.

Mulberry: Not what I think of when I think of a classic mulberry, but a good fruity smell.

Pomegranate Henri Bendel: Very good and not too sweet.

Pumpkin Ginger Struesel: I'm not big on pumpkin scents, but I can smell pumpkin, ginger and crust. The oil is kind of a weird greenish grey color though.

Red Lily of the valley: So pretty. Not big on floral, but this one is delightful. Not perfumey at all.

Sugared Vanilla Shortbread: I have a hard time judging these type scents, but it smells strong OOB and I think it will do well in the wax.

Teakwood: Sweet and Woodsy.

Wild Maine Blueberry: Not your normal blueberry. I can smell blueberry and other berries maybe also. It is a light color oil compared to the other blueberries I have seen. I like it.

Butterscotch Pudding: I think this one will smell good enough to eat in the wax.

Very impressed so far. They have some unique oils and I love that. Will try and remember to post results after pouring. Have a great day!:)

I have a lot of scents from Candlewic and have no complaints! Love the:

Sun and Sand

Sugared Vanilla Shortbread

Fresh Vanilla

Fresh Linen

Lemon Lavender

Lemongrass Sage

Spa

Peonies in Spring Time

Apple Pie

Gingerbread Spice Cake

Pineapple Mango

Sage and Cinnamon

Sand and Sea Spray

That's all for now folks :)

HTH,

Miss

I've heard really good things about the white tea, so I guess I will have to try some. I now also want to try the fresh vanilla, sage & cinnamon and apple pie. Can you tell me what wax you use these in?

Just poured the Lemon & Lavender and it was so strong it burned my nose. I love that. Also, the butterscotch pudding spread through the whole house while pouring. So I am excited to burn them. :yay:

Burning the lemon lavender and butterscotch and all I can say is they are awesome!! The butterscotch smells so real. The lemon lavender is so strong and it filled my living room in about 10 minutes. Can't wait to test the rest.

• 2 weeks later...

Update: Caramel Apple and Shortbread are awesome burning. Also, the Bay Laurel was different once I got it in the wax. It smells to me like Circle E's English Ivy, which is sweet. I really love this one.

I am still very impressed with candlewic and their bold list. So happy to have another great supplier.