Mason Jars in Dallas, TX??

peacola

I usually order my glass from Riekers but they don't have the mason jars I need. I want the kind that have Mason on the side like the ones at the bottom of the page. http://newcart.candlesandsupplies.com/Store/Products/Candles/Containers%2c+Jars/Ball%2c+Mason+Jars/Default.aspx

Does anyone know where I can get them in Dallas, TX? I want to try to avoid shipping as much as possible and I'd rather not go to Triple AAA or Taylored Concepts, they mark them up to high.

TIA

They are?? I've never poured using them before, I'll have to check out walmart and ace . I was hoping I could find a wholesaler, and buy in bulk.

Thanks.

The tall pint you can get at walmart. The squat pint you can get at ace hardware.

AAA & Taylored might be cheaper thant walmart. canning jars are high this year.

I get mine from Glcandlesupply.com sometimes. I also go to walmart. If you have a resale tax id, you can show it to walmart and then they will give you a little card with your business info. When you check out you show them the card and then you won't have to pay taxes on those items.

Linette

I didn't know there was a candle place in Grand Prairie, well what do ya know! Thanks so much for this info, they have lots of things I'm looking for. :yay:

I get mine from Glcandlesupply.com sometimes. I also go to walmart. If you have a resale tax id, you can show it to walmart and then they will give you a little card with your business info. When you check out you show them the card and then you won't have to pay taxes on those items.

Linette

I get my mason jars from Ace 6.39 for a dozen of either the jelley jars or the 16oz...I don't remember them carrying 12oz. but they will order for you and you pay no shipping...Its unbelievable the prices that I find for these canning jars at candle supply companies and then you have to pay shipping!

Trappeur